Please send me your Martyrs.

If you have a Martyr you would like to notify me of, then please do not hesitate to e-mail him/her to me. thebloodofthemartyrs@live.co.uk

Our Lady Queen of the Martyrs Pray for us

Our Lady Queen of the Martyrs Pray for us

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blessed Zoltan Lajos Meszlenyi


"Ordained on 28 October 1915. Auxiliary Bishop of Esztergom, Hungary and Titular Bishop of Sinope on 22 September 1937. Martyred in the anti-Christian persecutions of the Communists."

Should you have any more information relevant to the canonization of this particular Martyr, please e-mail details to: thebloodofthemartyrs@live.co.uk

Thank you and God bless
Stephen.

1 comment:

  1. I have a coin shaped pendant which my father had with him when he immigrated from Hungary in 1952, carrying it in his pocket. It is made so that it can be placed on a chain and my father gave it to me before he died 2 years ago. I have been trying to find information about it. On the back side it shows the Hungarian Parliment buildings and the front shows a man wearing prist or cardnal clothes with a cross around his neck behind bars. Can you tell me anything about this pendant? I am sorry I did not get the history of it from my father. I have been looking on the internet and with the information that Zolton M died in prison and was kept in a prison cell with no windows...the bars he is sitting behind go both up and down and across, almost like a prison cell window...could this be something honoring Zolton M, have you ever seen anything like this? Julianna Szabo Johnson email at jute@vcc.coop

    ReplyDelete